3.25.2006

Reality Check


So last night I was watching Bill Maher's show and one of the panelists was Jason Alexander. He acquitted himself very well, but the moment we all knew was coming did, at last, come, courtesy of Representative Jack Kingston. Alexander made a good point about raising children, and Kingston responded by saying (of course) "George has a really good point there," at which Maher quickly corrected his gaffe and Alexander lightly laughed the whole thing off. But I ask you this, has anyone in history ever been so swallowed by a role?

8 comments:

Dustin Diamond said...

Me.

Vanilla Ice said...

Me too.

jerry seinfeld said...

me three

Nostradamus said...

Seinfeld too obvious. Diamond is a good call. Not sure Vanilla Ice is a "role" per se, but good try!

Rich said...

well i can't tell you how many times people have stopped me on the street and told me to do "the face"...i'm afraid that i'm getting typecast. maybe one day jack kingston will accidentally call me "Rich"

Muzachary said...

i think rory gilmour is fucked too

the actual rod said...

rich--funniest thing you've ever said.

the actual rod said...

or written, as it were.